Tungsten Carbide Long Venturi Sandblast Nozzle Thermo-Plastic Jacket and Fine 1 1/4" Thread
These Tungsten Carbide Long Venturi Nozzles have a standard entry with 1-1/4″ Thermoplastic threads. They feature a reinforced heavy-duty protective thermoplastic jacket featuring the E-Z Grip finish and one piece deeply machined threads. They are extremely light, durable and are built for physically demanding operations. The long venturi nozzle offers a 40% increase in production over a straight bore nozzle.
- Works with any 1 1/4" NPS standard nylon, aluminum or brass nozzle holder
- Manufactured from sintered tungsten carbide for long life and hardness
- Made in The USA
- Engineered venturi increases the air/media stream for hard hitting impact and superior cleaning power
- Super high strength Thermoplastic jacket and threads
- Economical alternative to other blast nozzles
Choose the correct size for your air compressor output in the drop-down box above.
|Part Number||Nozzle Number||Orifice Size||Required CFM @90 PSI|