14' x 54' x 1' Drive Through Snap Up Jobsite Portable Tanker Truck Spill Containment Berm
If your operations require tanker containment, look no further than the Snap-Foam berm. This hybrid containment system combines foam end caps with our popular snap-up stay design for ultimate convenience.
After one-time setup, this Snap-Up Foam Berm allows for continual drive in and out without ever having to modify the sidewalls! The Foam Sidewall system consists of (PE) polyethylene foam encased in a fuel and chemical resistant membrane cover. The end sidewall design incorporates high strength connectors and a system that facilitates automatic entry and exit without assistance. The foam logs utilized with this this system ensure that tankers may move at will. The Snap-Foam Berm is manufactured and tested to the most stringent quality controls. The Snap-Foam Berm is made of the highest quality material in the industry, standard color is black.
- 14’x54’ size easily houses tankers and is completely fuel resistant
- True drive in/drive out capability
- Easy-to-assemble design permits immediate response
- Compact storage and transport
- Air-lance tested containment welds for maximum product performance
- Foam end caps form system to snap end sidewalls back to their upright position
- Cold rated to -30˚F/-34˚C
- Fuel/chemical resistant containment area
Spill Capacity 5654 gal.
We Also Recommend